Just to make things clear and fair:
When The Free Company does a Map farm, Some rules are needed just to make the event fair for all.
- Party Members should take at least 2 Maps each.
- Map Owner rolls a Need, other party members should roll a greed in case Map Owner Passes.
- At the beginning of the event Party members should roll a /random to create an order for maps to be used.
- In the event of several maps are at the same location, then all maps should be used before moving on to the next person on the list.
- Once a member pops an Aquapolis then they should not pop any more maps. Unless party has agreed to get Aquapolis twice for party.
- Event is over when all party members has popped an Aquapolis or has ran out of maps.
Any Issues with the rules or if you think i haven't covered a scenario please /tell Loopy Loulou.